Monday, June 18, 2012

Sherlock Holmes A Game Of Shadows


A bloody good time! This is a rare case where the sequel out does the  original. Sherlock Holmes is use to being the smartest being able to easily out wit his adversaries. But this time he might have found his match with the evil genius of Professor James Moriarty. Holmes and Watson must once again team up to stop the criminal master mind's plan by trying to rewrite history.

This was a clever mix of action and comedy that results into a really fun ride. Lots of laughs while I was on the edge of my seat for most of the movie. Just like the first Sherlock Holmes movie this has a great dark over all feel to it. Which nicely balances the use of comedy in the movie. The fight scenes are really well choreographed and really fun to watch. I also enjoyed the great use of slow motion special effects in this. I really thought it added to the movie. The cast in this was excellent! Robert Downey Jr. is really amazing as Sherlock Holmes it is easily my favorite role he has ever done. Once again I was totally impressed by Noomi Rapace as an actress. She was a great addition to the cast and after only seeing her in two movies I'm looking forward to seeing much more of her in the future. This is just a really well done movie over all. I highly recommend checking this out!
9/10

No comments:

Post a Comment